Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Fastest in the Business
SERVPRO of North Naples is faster to any size disaster in the Naples, Florida area. As the premier choice in Collier County, SERVPRO takes great pride in helping you in your time of need and getting to your property quickly. Our team has the experience and expertise to handle any size water, fire or mold damage situation. Once on site, our team is sure to take photos before, during and after your loss to make sure that each step of the job is well documented and we're making good process. Once complete, SERVPRO will turn over all records for you to keep and provide for your insurance company. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at anytime!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (239) 592-0100
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of North Naples arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.